Raytheon Technologies wheeled vehicles maintencane technician in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The Maintenance Technician (MT) shall perform maintenance, repair, and refurbishment support to wheeled vehicles, trailers, vehicle crane/hoist/winch assemblies, and material handling equipment (MHE) hydraulic systems. Must also devise and implement preventive maintenance programs and keep performance and maintenance records. Performs various clean-up and refurbishment activities. The MT provides guidance and training to customer personnel in establishing operation, maintenance, and inspection procedures and techniques. The MT shall also analyzes equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action while performing DS/GS maintenance on wheel vehicles, MHE trailers, and associated items. This position is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
· The MT shall have a minimum of four (4) years experience in the repair and overhaul of wheeled vehicles and possess a working knowledge of diesel powered 5 and 10 ton trucks
· Must have demonstrated experience in the operation and maintenance of the Guided Missile Transporter (GMT) HIAB 8108/8108-2 (tel:8108/8108-2) crane assemblies and the Grove M977 crane assemblies
· The MT shall be a graduate of the Heavy-Wheel Vehicle Repairer (MOS 63S) course or a graduate of a technical school or manufacturer's course of instruction on wheeled vehicle equipment, or equivalent OJT or work experience in troubleshooting, fault isolation, disassembly, repair, assembly and checkout of wheeled vehicles
· The MT shall be skilled in the use of engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, general-purpose commercial test equipment, and common tools
· Performs other related duties as required or directed by the section officer. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in an extreme desert heat environment
· Middle East customer experience
· Experience in the, maintenance, and repair of the PATRIOT Ground Support Equipment such as HEMTT’s, GMT, LRPT, FMTV’s, and LCHR Station, at the Organizational or Depot Maintenance (OM/DS) level
· Demonstrated time management and prioritization abilities.
· Credible and trustworthy with absolute integrity
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. May substitute experience for education. (i.e., Associate's Degree or Technical School plus 6 years of related experience, no degree plus 10 years of related experience.)
As vaccine requirements in both the U.S. and overseas continue to evolve, there may be future country, customer, or other mandates requiring employees to be vaccinated. Therefore, it is possible that in the future this position may require that the successful candidate be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Since vaccine availability varies around the world, vaccine brands/origins also vary by country, and there is no guarantee of eligibility to receive the vaccine in the host country once deployed, it is recommended that the successful candidate get vaccinated prior to deployment.185027