Raytheon Technologies Manager II-Program Management in Anaheim, California
Raytheon Technologies Applied Signal Technology (AST) has an exciting opportunity for a new Manger II – Program Management . AST develops and integrates diverse capabilities across many systems in support of the Intelligence and Defense Communities.
The Program Manager will report to the Department Manager within the Network Information Operations (NIO) Division of AST. The Program Manager will oversee his/her portfolio of programs, ranging in scope from new technology development to systems integration, system deployment and operational support. The Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of program execution including technical, cost and schedule performance and customer satisfaction.
The Program Manager will have day-to-day responsibility for ensuring all programs within his/her portfolio are executing according to established program management baselines. The Program Manager will assist the NIO Department Manager in development of business growth strategies, IRAD plans, sales and profit forecasts – all of which pertain to his/her portfolio. The Program Manager will be empowered to make decisions of significant importance across his/her portfolio and will be the key portfolio customer interface.
• Program Execution: Execute all program management responsibilities tied to his/her portfolio of programs. Serve as the central customer interface.
Ensure proper program execution by meeting/exceeding financial goals and managing risks and opportunities appropriately.
Author and present monthly program review packages that provide transparency of all program metrics.
Participate in monthly new business reviews.
Provide adequate staffing and staffing projections to engineering management, as well as accurate business management projections.
• Market Awareness: Maintain situational awareness of all relevant customer program activities.
Understand competitor capabilities in this space.
Assist the NIO Department Manager in developing market size estimates and competitive assessments for this portfolio customer.
• Business Growth: Assist the NIO Department Manager in developing and implementing business growth strategies. Lead the organic growth and sustainment of current portfolio programs.
• IRAD planning and execution: Assist with the identification and planning of IRAD efforts/needs that are aligned with NIO growth strategies, as well as strategic priorities within his/her portfolio of programs.
• Program Growth: Assist business development with organic growth strategies including the development of customer engagement strategies and pursuit/capture strategies.
• Staff Management: Work across AST’s major locations to engage and motivate the staff required to execute assigned programs.
Provide performance feedback and personnel management.
Support hiring and staff realignment as necessary.
• 6-16 years experience in vulnerability analysis, network, SW analysis for defense/intelligence issues.
• Able to lead support contract for an operational Cyber Security Operations Center.
• Able to handle operational security issues • Able to interface with all customers (internal and external) effectively
• Stellar communication and collaboration skills, including verbal, written and presentation • Sound reasoning and decision-making ability; strong analytical skills • Able to lead and motivate team members and be comfortable with raising issues in a timely manner • Experience in cost account estimation, cost management, and risk assessment, as well as engineering planning (IMP/IMS) and project management systems • Team player – ability to work within and across organizational boundaries and geographic locations • US Citizenship is required. •
Active DOD Secret Clearance
• Must obtain Conditional Program Management Certification, in accordance with Raytheon Policy 248-RP, within 6 months of hire date unless extended under the policy
Networking Equipment Configuration and Deployment
Hardware Configuration and Deployment
Software Configuration and Deployment
IAVA Patch Management
ATO Documentation and Stewarding
Processes and Procedures Development and Documentation
Active and Passive Analysis of Network Traffic, Host, and Virtual Machine Logs
Firewall Rules Management
Security Posture Analysis
Network Routing Management
Tracking and Auditing of Existing and Future Equipment
Overseeing Expansion of Systems and mission dictates
User Account Creation, Administration, and Management
Tracking User Training and Documentation Requirements for System Use
Template (Predefined Use Cases) Creation, Administration and related updates
Assignment of Templates to users per Tasked Operation
Cloud-Based solutions architecture, design, implementation, security, and administration.
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Information Technologies or other related field.
Desired Education (including Major)
• Master's Degree • CISSP
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.