Raytheon Technologies HVAC Mechanic in Andover, Massachusetts
2nd shift - 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Maintains, repairs, and install various refrigerant related equipment associated with the manufacturing process and climate control needs of RMD Facilities.
Works from Wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, sketches and or verbal orders. Performs all aspects of HVAC related repairs as well as general maintenance and housekeeping of workplace, tools and equipment.
Experience troubleshooting and maintaining DDC controls systems. Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
• #608 Certification/EPA Universal 40 CFR part 82 subpart F
• Minimum 5 years of HVAC experience.
• Massachusetts Refrigeration Technician License. Must have experience practicing with License.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
• Good computer skills
• Works well with others
• Has a track record of being reliable and dependable
• Must be available to travel and have reliable transportation for alternate center assignments.
• Ability to communicate effectively, read and interpret safety procedures.
• Trade school experience.
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
This position will be covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Wage and work place conditions, including shift times, are subject to this agreement. Individuals hired into this position will be represented by a union
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.