Raytheon Technologies Sr Mgr, Program Mgmt in Annapolis, Maryland
Raytheon is a premier engineering company that provides technical solutions in software development and systems engineering that address security challenges. Raytheon hires industry-leading cyber professionals, and we treat them like industry-leading cyber professionals. We bring exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions. Raytheon engineers are developing advanced analytics helping transform analysis by making sense of the massive amounts of data that must be processed quickly to respond to evolving mission needs.
The Program Manager shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
· Ten (10) years experience as a program or project manager, managing level-of-effort or completion based task orders, award fee or fixed fee contracts, with total value of $100M or 40 FTEs.
· Shall have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
· Shall have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
· Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
· Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
· Must have a PMP, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level, or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 2 certification in Program Management.
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum requirements for access to classified information . U.S. Citizenship and current TS/SCI with a poly clearance is required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.