Raytheon Technologies DevOps Kubernetes and Service Mesh Engineer-Aurora,Colorado in Aurora, Colorado
Are you looking for an engineering career that is challenging and satisfying? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
The Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional position as DevOps Kubernetes and Service Mesh Engineer available to support development and implementation of Kubernetes deployments.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
• 5+ years relevant experience and Bachelors degree or 3+ years experience and an advanced degree
• Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Kubernetes environments
• Experience designing, implementing and supporting Service Mesh environments
• Extensive Linux development experience
• Prior experience implementing code / artifact control tools such as Git
• Broad experience developing automated infrastructure testing of large system deployments using Ansible, Terraform, Dockers, and/or Jenkins (Ansible and Terraform highly preferred)
• Senior level technical consulting experience including experience interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
• Knowledge of Enterprise Application development and deployment processes
• Experience with SAFe agile processes
• Exposure public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) infrastructure environments
• RHEL Development Experience
• People leadership experience; including mentoring, coaching, and building high performing Engineering teams
• Existing TS/SCI Security Clearance
Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience, or
An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience.
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $70,000.00 to $150,000.00 however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills. 182873
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.