Raytheon Technologies Finance Manager, Prgrm Cost Cntrls in Aurora, Colorado
The Global Positioning System Next Generation Operational Control Segment (GPS-OCX) Program has an immediate opening for a Manager, Program Cost Controls reporting to the OCX Sr. Finance Manager. This position provides a tremendous growth opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual to collaborate with the program leadership team, which includes Program Managers, technical leads and functional support.
This employee will be responsible for finance related activities including but not limited to forecasting, Estimates-at-Complete (EACs), Earned Value, balance sheet analysis and short-range outlook reporting. Along with being responsible for these finance activities, this position must be able to ensure there is effective communication between the different areas of program management and be able to communicate effectively with multiple organizational levels within Raytheon and with our customers.
• Work with the OCX Finance Manager to meet financial targets for the OCX program portfolio
• Prepare charts and present financial data at monthly Program Management Reviews, when necessary
• Creation and submittal of complex Customer financial deliverables requiring significant attention to detail, advanced Excel skills, and extensive data analysis.
• Provide cost and schedule planning, reporting, monitoring and analysis support to the Finance Manager, Integrated Product Team Leads and Control Account Managers
• Contribute to and review Integrated Program Management Reports (IPMRs)
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and data integrity checks to review and validate program cost performance
• Development of quarterly estimates at completion (EAC) utilizing the corporate EDIT+ tool
• Assist Program Management during proposals for Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and new competitive programs
• Typically, 8 + Years of Finance or related experience
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance within 1 year of Start date
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles
• Self-starter and highly motivated
• Working knowledge of Earned Value (EVM)
• Proficiency in MPM, SAP (APEX, BW, PRISM), RPLAN, and EDIT+
• Experience with Integrated Program Management Reports (IPMRs)
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related Business Majors
“In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $87,000-188,000; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.”
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.188860
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.