Raytheon Technologies Sr. IT Virtual Technologist II in Aurora, Colorado
Raytheon Technologies Digital Experience and Collaboration Team under Global Infrastructure Services (GIS), has an opening for a Sr. Information System Technologist II.
Provide operational and technology platform support for mobile and mixed reality computer hardware and collaboration services platforms.
Additionally, you will assist service leads in managing and fielding incident response and requests as part of the newly defined VirutalWorxTM remote collaboration and sustainment team.
Viewed as a key technologist and VirtualWorxTM service team member, the candidate will help mature, grow this service collaboration capability, support its adoption, and enable rollout across Raytheon Technologies businesses including Raytheon Missile Defense, Raytheon Intelligence and Space, Pratt & Whitney and Collins Aerospace.
Under discipline of Information Systems - Multi disciplined, the candidate will have the opportunity to engage in information systems design, development, and analysis encompassing two or more of the following areas of technical expertise: programming, application analysis, software development, systems integration, and related disciplines.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Supports mixed-reality collaboration technology solutions, including administration tasks and configuration of endpoint devices.
• Provides operational and technical support for mixed reality collaboration systems including mobile computing hardware and software.
• Participates with service lead in managing and fielding incident responses and requests.
• Helps develop strategy, roadmap, and continuous improvement of a global mixed reality collaboration environment.
• Designs application and process improvement based on problem resolution and continuously evolving business requirements.
• Participates in IT and helps develop governance processes.
• Conducts integration testing of hardware, systems, and other software to ensure stability, security, scalability and fit for purpose.
• Minimum of 6+ years’ experience working with cross-functional teams responsible for delivery and support of global messaging and collaboration systems.
• Deep understanding of Windows, mobile operating systems, mixed reality environments, mobile device management, endpoint management systems and collaboration applications.
• Excellent scripting and automation skills.
• Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
• Ability to network and collaborate in a matrixed organization
• Strong knowledge of systems management, including Mobile Iron, Microsoft Intune, and cloud services.
• Excellent communication skills. Can tailor communication of complex topics to varied audiences effectively.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• System administration and maintenance
• Understanding of networking as it relates to the SIP Protocol
• Experiences with PowerShell or other scripting and automation tools
• Experience with mobile device management policy development and deployment
• Experience with outsourced IT suppliers
• MySQL, SQL and other DBBMS capability
• Experience with mixed reality hardware and computer platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.