Raytheon Technologies Sr Mgr, Program Mgmt in Aurora, Colorado
S&C2 is seeking a Program Manager within the Constellation Management & Control (CMC) portfolio focused on satellite Mission Management (MM) and Command & Control (C2) for Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) customers. The PM will be responsible for emerging programs, including capture of new business pursuits. Responsibilities include financial, schedule, technical performance, and capture management for emerging opportunities. Duties will include multidisciplinary team motivation, plan development, internal and external program reviews, and market shaping and program development through direct customer engagement, proposal preparation, supplier management, and program management status reporting.
The PM will produce proposals for new programs and for out-of-scope efforts to the program baseline. The PM will define program tasking/milestones and monitor adherence to program budgets, plans, and schedules. The PM must provide autonomous program guidance in alignment with organizational goals to ensure that contractual commitments and technology maturation expectations are met while demonstrating an ‘Enterprise Collaboration’ perspective to providing cost-effective solutions. The PM will act as primary management and customer contact on status and technical performance, and must anticipate and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. The PM will direct the performance of program task elements such as engineering, operations, supply chain, quality, contracts, finance, and administrative functions in the implementation of required gate reviews and financial activities as well as program execution.
• US Citizen with current/existing TS/SCI SSBI security clearance
• Minimum 10+ years of applicable experience including Program or Capture Management
• Minimum 6+ years successfully working at a Government Contractor similar to S&C2, including supporting Government customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation skills to communicate program status, issues and resolution plans across all major stakeholders including senior management, customers and major subcontractors
• Demonstrated leadership in capture management and proposal generation
• Demonstrated experience with business and project management instruments and procedures (e.g. IPDS, EVMS,
IMP/IMS, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and EAC)
• Must be highly organized and be an effective leader, communicator, decision maker and able to inspire teams to meet program objectives
• Good understanding of software development processes and their application to programs
• Proven ability to quickly come up to speed on technical and management efforts currently underway
• Strengthen meaningful customer relationship to continue receive/compete for follow-on contracts
• Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all levels of the organization, including Government customer, IPT leadership, and support organizations
• Work collaboratively with matrixed organization to ensure the program is properly staffed at all phases of the program with personnel that have the right skill sets and RTN values
• Program Management Level 4 Certification or similar, or ability to obtain associated certification within 1 year.
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
• Must be willing and able to travel, as required
• Experience managing all phases of system development from IMS definition, cost baselining, and requirements decomposition through Software Development, Requirements Verification, and External Interface validation
• Earned Value certification or ability to obtain associated certification
• Master’s degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $115,000
to $224,300; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills. Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
This position requires a U.S. Person.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.