Raytheon Technologies Sr Eng, Software Engrg in Bengaluru, India
Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, India
• Experience in software design, development and testing. • Experience in C programming language. • Experience in programming microcontrollers (primarily ARM, PIC and dsPIC) using C language. • Experience in programming and implementing embedded systems serial protocols (UART/USB/SPI/i2C)
• Competence and Experience in implementing programming to support CAN protocol. Job Responsibilities
• Software Engineer Designs, develops, modifies, documents, tests, implements, installs and supports software applications and systems.
• Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs.
• Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods.
• Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
• Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
• Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures.
• Understand the interfaces and behaviors of external software and hardware components that interact with the currently developed component.
• Learn and be able to use test equipment (e.g. Logic Analyzer) and software debugging tools (e.g. Wireshark) to aid in the integration process. Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue.
Job Skills & Attributes
• Analysis - Demonstrates the ability to provide a general analysis of a problem or situation.
• Cooperation - Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
• Dependability - Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management's policies and procedures.
• Detail Orientation - Is able to provide the status of work assignments at any time and can quickly produce any documentation or information that is needed.
• Judgment - Demonstrates the ability to base decisions on factual information and sound logic.
• Listening - Exhibits good listening skills and identifies verbal and non-verbal situations fairly well.
• Time Management - Maintains a daily to-do list which helps to prioritize schedule.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms