Raytheon Technologies Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Our team is seeking a hands-on, experienced Cybersecurity Subject Matter expert / Information System Security Manager (ISSM), working to support various classified programs at our Cambridge, MA office. At Raytheon BBN Technologies, you will receive unique experiences in support of National Security initiatives and programs. The successful candidate should be able to develop, administer, and maintain comprehensive security programs in a fast-paced environment. This position routinely interfaces with all levels of leadership, users with extensive technical expertise and various government customers. The challenges are difficult but the rewards will be incalculable.
What you will do:
• Conduct risk assessments on system intended for use by a program to determine the proper security compliance.
• Design and implement Cybersecurity physical, procedural and technical security controls.
• Lead meetings to communicate information systems security implementation policies and guidelines.
• Partner with appropriate stakeholders to evaluate cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities.
• Assess and mitigate system security threats and risks.
• Define and document security artifacts for the system.
• Conduct regular audits to ensure proper security policy implementation, safeguard classified materials and provide guidance to program personnel.
• Special projects as needed.
What you will gain:
• Be part of a world-class organization that embraces innovation and challenges the status quo.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Increased subject matter expertise for all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures.
• Opportunity to further develop technical skills such as ACAS, HBSS, Splunk, Windows (GPO, hardening), etc.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required to receive and maintain active Top Secret Security clearance.
• Knowledge of NISPOM and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Cyber security or related disciplines.
• Managing all aspects of Information Systems (IS) and understanding of DISA STIG’s.
• Ability to work closely with Government Security team to achieve system accreditation and maintain compliance of classified information systems.
• Provide moderate technical and user support for numerous infrastructure configurations.
• Ensure that personnel are trained on the IS's prescribed security restrictions and safeguarding procedures.
• Must possess or be able to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level III (one of the following - CISSP or Associate, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
• Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
• Experience working with Windows, Linux and Cisco operating systems
• Computing Environment Certifications or ability to obtain within 6 months of hiring
• Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
• Knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.178482
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.