Raytheon Technologies Senior Manager, Business Process Management in Charlotte, North Carolina
United States of America
HNC04: Headquarters - Charlotte Aero 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
The Business Process Management role will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing stakeholder awareness and involvement. The primary responsibility will be working with project managers to lead process alignment activities and create and implement change management strategies and plans to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
This individual can sit at any Collins Aerospace location or remote.
• Partner with Project Managers to align supply chain processes across Collins
• Partner with Project Managers to ensure robust change management plans including stakeholder assessments, risk mitigation plans, communication and training plans, and adoption tracking methodologies
• Recommend and implement new processes, policies, or standards in support of the functional strategy
• Own and continuously improve change management philosophies and tools
• Partner with Project Managers to prepare and facilitate robust current and future state events as well as facilitate complex root cause analysis as needed
• Partner with Change Management Lead in planning and execution of Transformation Program level outreach activities
• Lead change management activities for large scale program deployments
• Communicate with parties inside and outside of function including executive leadership
• Point of contact for project communications
• Others as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of prior experience in project management, change management, and/or business process alignment OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience. In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
• Must be willing and able to travel 25% of the time
• Experience with change management philosophies and tools
• Certified Event Lead certification or able to achieve status in a short time period
• Ability to communicate and facilitate change across all levels of the organization
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Must be able to work independently with little or no direction
• Proficient at leading root c ause a nalysis and corrective action
• Experience with large scale projects requiring extensive process alignment and change management activities
• Change management certification or designation desired.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
Life insurance and disability coverage
Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
Best Doctors, second opinion program
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.