Raytheon Technologies Manager, International Income Tax Compliance in Connecticut
United States of America
UTCT1: Corp - CT - Remote Remote Location, Remote City, CT, 06101 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
The Raytheon Tax Department strives for innovative processes and industry leading technology to yield quality financial reporting data. Although a fast paced environment, each department continually collaborates in a way that creates a sense of inclusion and teamwork.
Summary of Role:
We are seeking a highly-motivated Tax Manager to be part of the Tax Department within the Raytheon Technologies’ Finance organization in Farmington. The position can be remote. This person will be responsible for various aspects involving the annual non-U.S. and U.S. income tax filings. Automation, process improvement, “thinking outside of the box”, and collaboration is highly encouraged.
· Manage international processes, including preparing and reviewing Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, 1118, foreign data gathering & review, 861-8 allocations, Previously Taxed E&P (PTEP), Global Intangible Low- Taxed Income (GILTI), U.S. inclusions, E-filing, disclosures, etc.
· Maintain Foreign Data Collect Packages, Corptax software, entity and financial data mapping between various RTX systems
• Manage and review the reporting of intercompany data (including dividends, interest, loans, etc.)
· Interface with external compliance co-sourcing team
· Interface with internal tax departments and other finance groups on transactional reporting
· Assist with international aspects of tax forecasting projects
· Support federal, state income tax group and audit group
· Assist with quarterly and annual close process
• 7 years of experience preferably gained in a large, multi-national, corporate tax or accounting firm environment.
· Experience with Corporate tax
· Understand major steps in international compliance process, from data sourcing through U.S. income inclusions and disclosures
· Ability to identify and implement continuous process improvements, strong interest in technology and managing large data sets
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently in a fast paced deadline driven environment
• Masters’ degree Finance or Corporate Tax
• Experience with Hyperion/HFM/SAP software
• Understanding of the impact of income taxes on the financial statements and of opportunities to combine tax and accounting knowledge to improve business results
• Active participant in career development
• Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Accounting Business or related field
• Location(s) where position will reside…Positions that are to be remote can be noted here: Farmington, CT. Position can be remote.
• This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
Equal Opportunity Statement
• Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.