Raytheon Technologies AAS RHW Support Program Manager II in Dallas, Texas
The Advanced Airborne Sensor (AAS) production Radar Hardware (RHW) IPT within the Radar Sensor Systems (RSS) product area is seeking a Program Manager to support production efforts across multiple contracts.
The PM is responsible for supporting the IPTL in all aspects of program execution including cost, schedule, and technical performance. The PM will lead a multi-disciplined team across multiple factories, coordinate with functional organizations, and a diverse set of key suppliers to meet program objectives. The selected team member will be responsible for regular customer interface (internal and external).
• 8+ years of combined professional related working experience in Program Management, Cost Account Manager, Integrated Product Team Lead, Program Operations, Production Control or similar
• Working knowledge or experience utilizing PRISM/SAP across multiple factories in support of managing and reporting on multiple production hardware baselines in a dynamic environment with concurrent production and sustainment contracts
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with time critical requirements
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills and/or experience building and leading multi-disciplined, cross-functional, matrixed team including members from Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Contracts, Finance, and Mission Assurance
• Ability to monitor, interact and course correct production teams to support customer goals and requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to customers and senior leadership
• Program Management Certification Level 5 or ability to obtain in 12 months in accordance with RP-248
• U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
• Current DoD Top Secret clearance
• Control Account Management
• Experience leading resolute and sole source proposals
• Proven experience in production and life cycle sustainment
• Experience in all contract types including FFP, FPIF, CPFF and T&M
• Excellent team building skills to create and inspire a matrix team to a common goal
• Excellent working knowledge of business and project management tools and processes such as Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Estimate At Complete (EAC), financial forecasting, Risk and Opportunity Management or similar business processes
• Technical knowledge and/or experience with Radar Systems and/or similar technologies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Business or a related discipline (Master’s Degree in Operations Research or MBA is desired)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.