Raytheon Technologies Sr Principal Electrical Engineer - IPTL Antenna Space Products in Dallas, Texas
The Antenna and Microwave Department is seeking an Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) with responsibilities in Dallas and McKinney, Texas, having significant impact, recognition, and growth in the organization.
The IPTL shall be capable of developing technical baseline and lead a multi-disciplinary team of engineers to design, create, test and deliver products to our customer within the budget and achieving schedule milestones.
The IPTL will be required to communicate well to a variety of engineers, organization and customers from Principal Investigator (PI), Chief Engineer (CE), Program Managers, Functional Managers, other IPTLs and team contributors.
The IPTL will care for multiple programs/tasks, report program, understand and report the Earned Value while also engaging effectively with the technical team: design engineers, technicians and Fellows. The IPTL will also be responsible from achieving schedule milestones on-time and within allotted budget while managing their staff. The IPTL is expected to resolve technical issues within their domain(s) of expertise and help team in overcoming issues that impede program progress, allowing core staff to concentrate on their given Work Products. This position will be responsible for generating financial Estimate at Complete (EAC), supporting program Gate reviews, and facilitate self-guided Peer reviews of all Work Products. They will also participate in new business activities including proposals, preparing bids, and developing basis of estimates. This position will require the IPTL to guide multiple programs/activities at any time.
In addition this position may be asked to lead current IRAD efforts.
The IPTL shall act autonomously, guided only by very broad company policies and goals. The IPTL shall be able to apply advanced principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems which requires coordination of technologies across program requirements. The IPTL shall lead briefings and technical meetings for internal and external stakeholders / customers.
• At least 10 Years of relative experience: participating in the design, development, integration/test, and sell-off of complex military electronics subsystems for space subsystems
• Specific domain expertise in design and development of phased array antenna technology and Active Electronically Scanned Arrays (AESAs)
• Leadership experience providing full-scope antenna product solutions, spanning architecture trades, design, development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of antenna systems and associated integrated system verification solutions
• Requirements Development, Requirement Verification
• Experience with developing technical baselines and cost volumes in response to Request for Proposals from the government
• Must have the ability to obtain higher levels of security clearance including special access
• Experience in antenna development for space applications
• Earned Value Management, Establishing and maintaining IMS
• Excellent presentation creation and delivery experience
• Subcontract administration experience
• Supply Chain/procurement organization experience
• DOD Secret, Top Secret / SCI / SSBI clearances
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related technical degree
BS and 10 years of experience, MS and 8 years of experience, PhD and 6 years of experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.176026
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.