Raytheon Technologies Sr Principal Material Program Manager in Dallas, Texas
Raytheon is looking for an experienced Material Program Manager (MPM) for programs located in McKinney, Texas in support of the RTS Product Line.
Candidate will need to be a excellent leader with demonstrated project management skills and be directly accountable for ensuring overall program follow through of materials management, ensure program success to cost/schedule/quality, and manage supplier performance in meeting program needs.
Candidate must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving organizational and program objectives, and must be able to successfully interface with all levels of internal management, including supplier management.
Candidate will serve as the liaison between Supply Chain and Program IPT.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Supports program capture efforts in working with Supply Chain Proposal Excellence organization to get compliant material pricing submittals and developing BOE’s (Basis of Estimates) for MPM support labor.
• Creates, manages, and follows through MPS (Material Program Strategy and the MPP (Material Program Plan) to enable effective implementation of program engagement and performance; from the front end of the business through contract closure.
• Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensures IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.)
• Monitoring and proactively addressing performance and financial metrics including those related to cost, schedule, quality, and EVMS.
• Collaborating with other programs to maximize efficiency of program follow through including other RTS programs commonality.
• Overall ownership of the supplier management process including supplier performance, SCM metrics, international issues, Make/Buy Where strategy, strategic agreements, and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
• Minimum 8 years of professional experience in either Supply Chain, Supplier Management, Operations, Production Control or Project/Program Management or related experience
• Candidate must possess project management skills
• Experience in supply chain and related systems, procurement, MRP, receiving, cost estimating, and finance
• Experience with supplier management and/or subcontract management
• Demonstrated performance against financial budgets and forecasts
• Experience in preparation for, or support of negotiations with suppliers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience interfacing with all levels of management & the ability to integrate into a cross-functional environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
• Able to coordinate strategies and guide tactical implementation
• General understanding of working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
• Working knowledge in translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
• General understanding in managing technical requirements to a schedule and budget
• Ability to data mine and take raw data to support program decision making
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Finance, Operations or Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience
• MBA, Masters in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management preferred
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.