Raytheon Technologies Senior Financial Analyst in Dulles, Virginia
The High Consequence Missions (HCM) Finance Team is seeking a highly motivated finance analyst to join the Cybersecurity, Training, and Services (CTS) Product Line of the Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) Business.
We are committed to fostering mentorship and career development for our team members.
The effective candidate will be the lead finance financial analyst on a couple of $8+ million dollar per year T&M/FFP LOE Contracts including material procurement. This position will support all aspects of financial support of the contract in very high paced atmosphere. Specific areas of responsibility included but are not limited to the following.
• A minimum 4 years of related finance experience in Program Control, EVMS, Accounting, FP&A or Pricing
• Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Ability to interface effectively with Program Management team and other functional organizations
• Experience with numerous contract types (CPFF, CPAF, FFP LOE, T&M)
• Demonstrated experience with SAP accounting system tools
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Self-starting, motivated team member with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Complex critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Proficient using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
• Secret Clearance, or higher. Or willingness / ability to obtain one.
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.173309
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.