Raytheon Technologies Senior Subcontract Specialist in Dulles, Virginia
Raytheon Intelligence and Space is seeking an experienced Subcontract Manager/Material Manager to be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, awarding and managing various subcontract types and material procurements. Supports supplier identification/engagement early in the pursuit of new business. Interfaces with Integrated Product Teams to understand technical challenges and provide solution options for "buy" technologies. Compiles and analyzes industry/market and Raytheon data to select candidate suppliers. Creates, manages and implements material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract closure.
Compiles technical, quality, delivery and contractual requirements and prepares / issues requests for quote/proposal. Ensures that company, prime contract, category/product/service specific requirements are properly communicated to suppliers. Participates in gate reviews and capture / proposal efforts. Analyzes supplier quotes/proposals, utilizes source selection techniques (best value, total cost of ownership, etc.), performs cost/price analyses, establishes negotiation objectives/strategies, supports negotiations, and identifies supplier risks/opportunities. Follows through to Raytheon and customer requirements including government regulations (such as FAR/DFAR), public law and Raytheon policies and procedures.
Will be responsible for the reporting of program level procurements utilizing various business systems (SAP PRISM / Business Warehouse BW) and will work closely with the Supply Chain (SC) counterparts in procurement and subcontract administration on program procurement actions. Manages supplier performance to cost, delivery/schedule, quality, technical and programmatic/contractual requirements. Supports the Supply Chain lead for all supplier evaluations.
· 4 years Business Experience in Supply Chain and/or related organization.
· Excellent Leadership skills and attention to detail.
· Project management and organizational skills.
· Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity with FAR and DFAR
· Proposal experience
· Familiarity with all contract types (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF,IDIQ)
· Familiarity with Teaming agreements, Bidders Agreements, and NDAs
· Excellent Computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office applications in a business environment.
· Prior SAP PRISM/APEX / Business Warehouse experience
· Experience working in the DoD Aerospace & Defense industry
· Secret clearance
Required Education (including Major):
· Bachelor's degree in Business related field, Supply Chain Management, Marketing or related field.175947
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.