Raytheon Technologies Cyber Security Solutions Engineer / Architect in Eagan, Minnesota
This position is CONTINGENT upon funding, an open position, customer approval, completion of a favorable background investigation, and the ability to obtain & maintain a USPS sensitive clearance.
An experienced Cyber Security Solutions Engineer/Architect is needed to support our customer’s Cyber Risk Management Portfolio in their Vulnerability Management & Assessments (VMA) program at their Eagan Data Center Facility location.
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
Must be able to work out of the Eagan, MN office, remote locations will not be considered.
5+ years related experience in security operations and/or vulnerability management
The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization. Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust.
Support Scanning Vulnerability Assessments (SVA)
Work with the RISK: (VMA) TeamEagan 1 team to lead special projects or investigations into specific technology or solution issues and to shepherd research and piloting of new technologies.
Serve as a point of contact for engineering efforts and has overall responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of the customer's private enclave while maintaining compliance with the customer's enterprise-wide architecture policies and guidelines.
Must have experience with Splunk, and have in-depth knowledge of designing, developing, and maintaining complex queries and dashboards intended for technical and executive audiences.
• Experience with maintaining, optimizing, and troubleshooting the Tenable solution currently deployed in a UNIX environment, including Tenable.sc, Tenable.io, NNM, LCE, Nessus Manager, Agents, and Scanner
• Experience with deploying, configuring, and maintaining Nessus agents in an enterprise environment, including the application of best practices for schedules and integration with Tenable.sc • Experience with supporting upgrades of Tenable.sc, Nessus Manager, Nessus scanners, LCE, and PVS
• Experience with configuring authentication methods, including PIV, SAML and LDAP, and development of role-based access controls (RBAC)
• Experience with performing enterprise-wide networking scanning, agent scan, container, including credential scan of UNIX, Windows, Network devices, and VMware • Ability to provide design and architectural guidance for tool capabilities during technical stakeholder meetings
• Ability to prepare and maintain solution documentation, including security, configuration, and CONOPS
• Experience with using Tenable APIs, integrating tenable products and automating daily activities
• Experience with creating dynamic asset, dashboards, and reports in Tenable and Splunk
• Experience with administering Windows and UNIX in an enterprise environment
• Experience with using security tools and technologies, including Domain Naming Service (DNS), Active Directory (AD), Windows PowerShell, Windows credential stores, Microsoft Certificate Authority, Python, REST, JSON, SOAP, Shell Scripting, TCP stack, and Wireshark
Experience supporting U.S. Government agencies.
Any prior experience with vulnerability scanning, DAST, container security, or cloud security, but the expectation is that they will become familiar with our tools on the job.
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Two years of relevant work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education
Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment or submit to regular COVID testing.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.