Raytheon Technologies Application Transformation (AppTX) Integrated, DevSecOps Lead in East Hampton, Virginia
At Raytheon Technologies, Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S), we transform data into intelligence. As a leading systems and solutions provider of intelligence, security, and advanced information technologies to government customers in the United States and internationally, Raytheon Technologies, Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S), provides the right knowledge at the right time, enabling our customers to make timely and accurate decisions to achieve mission goals of national significance.
The Software organization partners with Information Assurance/Security, Systems Engineering and other disciplines to provide affordable, cost-effective software solutions to IIS programs and initiatives.
RI&S is looking for an Application Transformation (AppTX) Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead who is a dynamic individual to support the Airborne Operations Center (AOC) Weapons System (WS) Long Term Modernization and Sustainment (LTM&S) project in Hampton, Virginia. The person in this role will lead a multi-discipline team of engineers responsible for the migration of legacy applications to the Cloud. The candidate will be able to work in a multidiscipline agile continuous integration DevOps environment. The candidate will support development and maintenance of the AOC program including integration of third party applications including the tracking of software and support activities, defect tracking and continuous delivery.
Managing a large team comprised of experienced professionals to develop new products, processes, standards or operational plans in support of the program
Communicating with program stakeholders and customers to drive customer deliverables on-schedule
• An active and in-scope Secret U.S. security clearance
• 10+ years leading engineering teams with a demonstrated track record driving cost, schedule, and technical performance
• Application Transformation (AppTX) experience
• Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work and communicate with all levels of program, customers and technical support (IPTs, chief engineers, architects)
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, including presentation skills
• Experience with onboarding new work, proposals and BOE development
• Experience in systems engineering functions including: TPMs, operations concept development, requirements ownership, technical risk management, interface definition and control
• Experience deploying software to cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
• Experience working in an Agile/DevOps/DevSecOps environment and processes for development and sustainment activities
• Experience providing technical systems engineering vision and consistency across an integrated product team
• Experience leading teams across with multiple cloud environments and leading deployments to classified cloud environments such as SC2S, C2S, or Azure Government Secret
• Experience in CI/CD practices and Automated Testing
• Experience with IT automation using resources such as Ansible or Terraform
• Experience with deployment automation using resources such as GitLab
• Experience with Cloud Migration Practices
Education and Experience Requirements:
10 years of relevant experience with a BS degree (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, preferred); or
8 years of relevant experience with a MS degree (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics, preferred)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.