Raytheon Technologies ATP-Advanced Tactical Pod Olympic Program Manager III in El Segundo, California
The Tactical EO/IR Systems (TES) Advanced Tactical Pod (ATP) directorate in the Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) Mission Area is looking for an energetic leader with strong communication skills to develop the Sensor Enhancements (SeE) Phase 1 development program with continued opportunity for growth as the program transitions from development to transition to production for this new franchise. Phase 1 is passionate on Systems Engineering Modeling & Simulation and Software Development, standing up a new IT and Security Infrastructure and shaping of future capabilities and transition to production for maturing a new and strategic franchise.
The TES/ATP SeE PM will be responsible for successful program implementation (cost, schedule, and performance) and business capture for a set of special program customers. The PM will lead the product endeavors ranging from front-end capture, start-up planning and follow through of deliverables. The PM will be responsible for customer interface and customer relationship building including shaping new opportunities with stakeholders and new potential Customers.
The TES/ATP SeE PM is responsible for leading all aspects of program implementation (cost, schedule, technical performance and customer satisfaction) through the applicable program phase (bid & proposal, development, production and lifecycle support). The PM must have the ability to establish and sustain effective business relationships, respond to customer needs in a timely manner, address complex technical requirements, and lead cross-functional team to achieve business objectives. The PM will lead a multi-disciplined team, functional organizations, and suppliers to meet program objectives. The PM serves as the primary customer interface to ensure program implementation is aligned with customer expectations. This is one of the growing programs within ATP, so the PM will tactically implement their program, while also strategically assess and address impacts to and from ATP leveraging capabilities and timelines. This position will be located in CA - El Segundo or TX - McKinney
• 10+ years of direct work experience in program management, systems engineering, software engineering, or related military experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience successfully managing technology development programs and C/IRADs
• Excellent understanding of EO/IR principles, systems, and concepts of operations, software and systems modeling and analysis
• Experience developing and managing a team of multi-disciplined engineers and functions
• Experience supporting new business capture activities and winning new business in a enthusiastic environment, including proposal management experience
• IMS and EVMS implementation and execution, to include meeting EAC requirements
• Ability to monitor, interact and course correct technical teams to support customer goals and requirements
• Experience guiding systems development and/or design within the last three years
• Must be able to travel between Raytheon sites and visit customer locations in support of business execution and growth requirements
• Experience in all contract types including FFP, FPIF, CPFF and T&M
Active DoD Secret security clearance
• Demonstrated track record of capturing and successfully executing programs
• Broad and deep experience in EO/IR systems development, to include technology development, EMD, and production transition phases
• PM Level 5 certification or equivalent
• In-depth EO/IR system design and testing knowledge
• Effective written, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Active Top Secret
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math, Business or related discipline
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.