Raytheon Technologies Configuration Analyst II in El Segundo, California
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) has an exciting opportunity for a Configuration Data Management Analyst in El Segundo, CA.
Want to join a company that excels amongst their opponents ? At Raytheon Technologies, We Standout for a lot of reasons – and our employees are behind every one of them. Click here to find out what they have to say about the work we do and who we do it for https://www.youtube.com/raytheontechnologies
As a Configuration Data Management Analyst, you will be supporting engineering programs to manage and control configurations and baselines, ensuring complete traceability of changes through a documented change management process. Managing plans, reports and coordinating activities concerned with document and data control, product and documentation configuration management, and engineering change status. Interface with all engineering disciplines and program management. The candidate must be a flexible team player with the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks in a diverse environment.
• Control configuration of baselines through Configuration Control Boards. Monitor the incorporation of configuration change items.
• Developing and Implementing Configuration Management principles, processes and training, such as configuration control, identification, data management (library/repository), product release and delivery, and configuration audits.
• Responsible for ensuring that all program-related information is effectively stored and controlled throughout the contract lifecycle including digital files and work products.
• Conduct audits of CM activities to verify compliance with established CM procedures and standards
• Collaborates across the Program Management Office (PMO) proactively managing CM risks, opportunities, and overall deliverables.
• ability to obtain a SSBI
• 2 years of experience in CM/DM or related field
• Experience implementing a program for controlling program baselines and work products
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate changes using defined change management practices while maintaining configuration control
• Attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Analysis skills: Ability to evaluate the current environment, gather needs, and propose a recommended CM solution
• Experience with Microsoft office advanced features: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Experience with managing reports and documentation
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities (a plus but not required):
• Knowledge of EIA-649, National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management
• Knowledge of GEIA-859, Data Management
• Certifications from either NDIA or CMII in Configuration Management
Bachelor’s Degree NOTE: In lieu of Bachelor's degree, candidate may also possess an Associate's degree with 6 years' related experience OR High school Diploma with 10 years' of related experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.