Raytheon Technologies Consulting Financial Analyst in El Segundo, California
The Consulting Financial Analyst will be essential to the implementation of our major program with high key team members visibility.
The position is an integral part of helping to improve programs, creating a management operating system to enhance organizational performance, developing organizational capability, and meeting customer & shareholder commitments.
Excellent communication skills required to satisfy financial deliverables and provide key actionable information.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the inputs and support of preparation of Five Year and Annual Operating Plans, financial forecasting and reporting, variance analysis, Earned Value Management and compliance, Estimates at Completion (EACs), capital/company funded requests, staff mentoring and development, as well as audit/policy compliance
• Minimum of 8 years financial experience with related Bachelor’s degree, or 6 years with related Master’s degree
• Proficient financial acumen blended with business partnership and leadership
• Must be an experienced professional at analyzing data and information necessary to ensure program performance to plan and to ensure that problem areas are identified and corrective action is taken
• Ability to effectively analyze financial data and communicate financial information internally and externally to the product line
• Utilize good direction and organizational skills in instructing and motivating personnel toward common finance and people goals by setting priorities and working within deadlines.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Experience managing multiple priorities
• Experience preparing presentation packages for executive level review
• Proficient computer software skills in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• U.S. Citizenship status
Autonomously create and accurately analyze cost data
• BPS and PMX experience
• Experience comprehending, explaining and developing complex policies in all areas of Financial Management and Accounting
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with 8+ years related work experience OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with 6+ years related work experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.171811
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.