Raytheon Technologies Earned Value Management Specialist (Manager, Program Cost Controls) in El Segundo, California
This Earned Value Management (EVM) Specialist (Manager, Program Cost Controls) position will share responsibility for the strategic leadership, oversight and management of EVMS for a significant business unit. The position is a resource for the Space & C2 Systems Product Line to encourage the use of EVM as a program management resource. Responsibilities include understanding EVM training gaps and providing solutions; attending program meetings and evaluating EVM data to nurture understanding; encouraging standard processes and resources across programs; leading efforts for effective completion of Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs), Joint Surveillance Audits (JSAs), Internal Surveillance Audits (ISAs); assisting in the successful deployment of EVM resources; participating and helping to cultivate solutions for RIS initiatives; reviewing and auditing EVM deliverables on programs. The position is highly collaborative and calls for proactive leadership and the ability to influence/nurture program team members to develop EVM maturity and improve processes. The position is deployed to the business unit and provides significant interfaces with Program Managers, Business Managers, and Control Account Managers, as well as Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) EVMS communities and outside customers. The position partners with Program teams to meet and manage EVM requirements and needs a deep working knowledge of EVM. The position entails the ability to work in a complex matrix environment and is accountable for all EVMS compliance within the business, as well as training, communications, resources deployment and program assessments.
• Minimum 8 years related work experience
• Practical experience in applications of EVMS, Cost / Schedule Integration and Risk Management
• Thorough knowledge of Government EVM reporting & compliance
• Experience in Training and Process Improvement
• Experience with EVM resources (i.e. wInsight, SAP, MPM, forProject)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Independent, self-motivated, ability to meet critical deadlines
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
• Ability to obtain SSBI and/or Top Secret security clearance
• Experience with SAP EV, MPM, PMX, PRISM MRP
• Ability to adapt appropriately to priorities
• Ability to speak with impact
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to influence without authority
• Experience with development of training material
• Active SSBI and/or Top Secret security clearance
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline Desired Education: MBA, PMP or other advanced degree, or certification
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems. 184214
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.