Raytheon Technologies Manager II Financial Analysis in El Segundo, California
Exciting Opportunity in the rapidly growing RNRS product line in S3 Mission Area! Develop a team of individual contributors and one front line Business Manager.
This position requires proactive guidance and significant interaction with the Program Director, Program Managers, and customer representatives to ensure alignment regarding operating and financial objectives. The Finance Manager II is a strategic business partner to various functional teams and will collaborate on capture/implementation of proposals, Gate reviews, contract negotiations, financial reporting and EACs. The effective candidate must also possess an excellent understanding of EVMS as the position has external financial reporting requirements. Relationship building is key for this role. You will work in frequent collaboration with others.
The selected candidate must be able to work under deadlines and constraints as well as have the ability to multitask across a variety of programs. This position requires the ability to provide top level program planning and control guidance as well as the ability to summarize, package, and present information to all levels of the organization. As a strategic business partner, the effective candidate will collaborate with the Modernized GPS User Equipment INC II Leadership Team to ensure the effective implementation of quarterly EACs, monthly Operating Reviews, and Financial Plans.
Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage several direct reports and responsible for direct reports’ performance and provide guidance regarding career development plan
• Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) responsibilities as it relates to bookings, sales, profit, and cash, including planning of and tracking to the annual operating plan and five year financial plan
• Ability to cultivate change and impact the cross-functional program team by promoting financial recommendations and cost reduction opportunities to ensure program performance and customer satisfaction
• Ensures adequate financial controls within the Modernized area
• Minimum 8 years applicable Finance work experience
• Must be a US Citizen
• Demonstrated ability to lead and guide senior stakeholders and team members
• Externally Reported Earned Value Experience
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment and lead teams to results
• Prior Leadership experience and demonstrated ability to motivate employees
• Working knowledge of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) concepts, related systems, and processes
• Demonstrated expertise in understanding disclosure statements and classifying tasks/activities by appropriate “color of money” – Direct, Overhead, Selling, Bid and Proposal (B&P), IRAD, and Capital
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative, and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Experience with SAP accounting system tools
Bachelor's degree completed
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.