Raytheon Technologies Prin Spclst, Security in El Segundo, California
This is a multi-faceted Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) position, working in support of Special Programs. The candidate will help develop, administer, and maintain a comprehensive security program in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. This individual will be required to routinely interface with all levels of management and government customers.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Must be able to understand, implement and ensure compliance with the DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, 5220.22-M NISPOM, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and related Industrial Security Guidance Manuals or Special Program Security directives
• Provide security guidance regarding program operations
• Develop, obtain approval for, and implement security policies, procedures, and documentation specific to the program such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and addendums, Operation Security (OPSEC) Plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), etc.
• Create, update and administer security education, training and awareness to include program indoctrinations and debriefings
• Conduct self-inspections and recommend / implement corrective actions
• Participate in government inspections, as well as, implement corrective actions
• Program administrative work: personnel processing, visitor control, conducting program related investigations, TS accountability, dispatching and receiving program documents/material and resolving other related program security issues.
• Maintain and leverage working relationships with internal and external customers, peers and senior management across multiple program sites and business units
• Assist in presentation preparation for program status and reviews (internal and external)
• Ensure compliance with applicable government and company regulations
• Manage special access program facility administration JAFAN 6/9, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705 related to the physical security and construction requirements for SAPFs and SCIFs; submitting pre-construction and accreditation packages to include Fixed Facility Checklists (FFCs) and Tempest assessments.
• Ability to collaborate across multiple organization levels (i.e. Individual Contributors to Sr. Executives)
• US Citizenship
• Existing TS and SSBI/PR within 6 years
• 5 years prior CPSO experience
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, computer, writing skills, and professional image
• Refined teaming skills and understanding of team concepts
• Ability to multi-task
• Self-starter with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail and follow-through when completing tasks
• Ability to plan, schedule, and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
• Ability to develop and implement solutions to a variety of complex problems
• Experience with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Willing to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Willing to travel on company business
• Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of Raytheon employees
• Good interpersonal skills and a professional image
• Must be able to obtain and maintain all access as required by the programs
• Experience in special program environments and understanding of government guidance to include the NISPOM and DoD Volumes
• Security related certification and training courses
• Experience with SIMS and JPAS databases
• Working knowledge of Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG)
• Bachelor's degree
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment. Position contingent upon the ability to obtain required clearance and accesses as directed by the program.176019
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.