Raytheon Technologies Principal Specialist, FP&A in El Segundo, California
- RIS Principal Specialist, FP&A reports to the Manager of Program Optimization and Special Initiatives within the Finance Business Operations organization. This role provides timely support and training related to APEX, PRISM, BW, EDIT+ and EV systems across all RIS locations and Product Lines
This team member will work with the Program Optimization and Special Initiatives team to sustain, enhance, and deploy systems & processes across the RIS Business. Additionally, the organization leads programs in the implementation of our systems, providing support/training to Program Controls and Earned Value Support Personnel (EVSPs) on EVMS processes, and reporting & analytics solutions.
The RIS Principal Specialist will also be responsible for the documentation of process, tips, and tricks in support of the various systems utilized at RIS. This team member will assist in the support of various Enterprise teams as well as various special projects across Finance Business Operations related to our systems, process or general improvements in finance.
Required Qualifications/Experience –
• A minimum of 5 years experience in the DoD Finance environment, with exposure to general SAP, APEX, PRISM, BW and EDIT+
• Working knowledge of Project Systems module of SAP/APEX Business System.
• Working knowledge of ERP systems; ability to grasp new tools, with an eagerness to do so
Desired Qualifications/Experience –
• Exposure to SAP
• Knowledge of program planning and MS Project
• Knowledge of Earned Value Systems & Process
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years’ experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.