Raytheon Technologies Senior Financial Analyst in El Segundo, California
This position is responsible for financial analysis support for the Family of Systems Radar (FoS-2) Phase 2 program currently executing NRE & EMD scope as well as production lots once they are awarded.
FoS-2 Phase 2 is a RI&S WATCH program and will provide the selected candidate with high visibility within the Secure Sensor Solutions (S3) finance organization.
The individual will be a member of a team performing financial analysis / business management functions for the Future Aircraft Sensor Technology (FAST) Family of Systems (FoS-2) the S3 Mission area. This position assumes a supporting role within the Finance group to ensure coordination and communication across FAST Finance, IPT Leadership, and Program Management.
Position ensures that all required financial inputs (including reporting) are generated in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities include Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) implementation, variance analysis, data reviewing and reporting, and Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) development.
The candidate must possess understanding of EVMS, the associated analysis metrics of SPI, CPI, TCPI, and IEAC, budget trace to contract documentation reconciliation and the capability to determine trends and recognize quality variance analysis that includes cause, impact and corrective action substantiation.
Individual shall also play a supporting role in internal financial planning (e.g., bookings, sales, profit and cash forecasting and analysis) and billings support.
The individual will also be responsible for assisting the FoS-2 finance lead in any proposal activity, such as creating BOEs, gate packages, negotiations, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support financial forecasting coordination across multiple sites across U.S.
• Provide financial analysis and support for the FAST FoS-2 Phase 2 Radar Program
• Assist with weekly SRO, quarterly formal forecast, AOP and 5 Year planning
• Assist with all aspects of Proposals including fact finding, WBS matrix creation, schedule and cost analysis, staffing plans, BOE consolidation and validation, and preparation of finance Gate 4 packages.
• Work with PM and IPTL’s to baseline new programs in accordance with Raytheon policies.
• Support SAP Earned Value Reporting.
• Use PMX to create and maintain EV artifacts including the Control Account Document, Secondary Work Authorizations, WBS Dictionary, Program Log, and Responsibility Accountability Matrix.
• Prepare charts and present financial data at weekly Program Performance Reviews.
• Support quarterly EAC process and prepare and review EACs with appropriate management levels.
• Minimum 4 years of related finance experience
• Must be a U.S. Citizen able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance within one year of starting work (Active Clearance Preferred)
• Proactive, creative and innovative in solving problems and issues.
• Strong analytical abilities
• Strong sense of commitment to meeting deadlines.
• Ability to identify and quantify risk & opportunities
• Ability to acquire knowledge of new business / financial systems; proposal support and analysis
• Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop applied solutions and process improvements
• Proactive, creative and innovative in solving problems and issues
• Ability to plan and manage daily tasks, meet deadlines, analyze, provide results and recommend solutions to various levels of management
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Excellent personal computer skills including a high level of proficiency with MS Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Experience with SAP APEX, BW/AO and Rplan
• Shows initiative by seeking ways to improve processes and data analysis
• Ability to Work under minimal supervision. Participates in determining objectives of assignment plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives after training period
• Ability to quickly master Business Systems
• Prior experience in Defense or Aerospace
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field preferred.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.