Raytheon Technologies Senior Procurement Specialiast in El Segundo, California
Raytheon Intelligence and Space is seeking a strong candidate to join the procurement department as a Principal Procurement Specialist responsible to source, negotiate, award, document and manage agreements and orders for material and services. The Sr. Principal Procurement Specialist will predominately manage procurement/subcontract activities for medium complexity major assemblies, sub-assemblies and O&R procurements in support of multiple programs for all of RIS. The Principal Procurement Specialist will be the focal point for interface and communications between the Raytheon program teams and Suppliers.
· Selecting qualified suppliers and seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable)
· Leading Supplier interaction and collaboration with the RIS Program Team to manage build-to-print or SOW procurements for major assemblies
· Developing and managing RFI and RFQ in support of major assembly requirements
· Leading supplier negotiations (price, schedules and terms & conditions)
· Preparing POs and PO documentation in accordance with company directives and RIS work instructions.
· Managing Suppliers to meet Program requirements with the desired quality and delivery
· Post-award management of POs in accordance with company directives and RIS work instructions
· Preparing and executing PIAs
· Preparation and execution of Long Term Agreements as required
· Supplier development
· Minimal travel
Required Skills :
• A minimum of 6 years of related experience in major complex assemblies or relevant experience in procurement/subcontracts role
• Experience with reading and understanding drawings, specifications (including pulling drawings from RIS systems) and other engineering documents including complex SOWs
• Experience with subcontract compliance with Public Laws, Policies, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR), and ITAR and import/export requirements
• Experience in leading formal negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements, as well as standard Terms and Conditions)
• Experience with price analyses, source selection/justification
Effective at influencing others
Demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new information, processes and tools.
Strong problem solving skills
Six Sigma or equivalent certification
• Bachelor's Degree BS or BA, preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.179909
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.