Raytheon Technologies Senior Software Developer in El Segundo, California
Raytheon Technology is seeking highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join our Space Software Engineering team in El Segundo, California.
Here at Raytheon Technologies we are committed to fostering mentorship and career development for our team members. Join a team that puts your development and growth first. You will work with professionals around the country who thrive in a culture that celebrates the contributions of its employees. You will continue your career in a challenging and collaborative organization, joining a team with a tradition of achievement through thought and teamwork.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will frequently work with a diverse group of Software Engineers, Systems Engineers and RF Subject Matter Experts and must be comfortable working either independently or as part of an integrated development team. Under the oversight of Software Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership the Senior Software Engineer will develop radar mode software based on cutting edge Signal Processing algorithms. The development of software will be based on industry standard Agile methodologies and techniques.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a U.S. Citizenship with an active TOP SECRET Clearance with a current SSBI
Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills Requirement:
• Minimum of 6+ years’ experience developing software utilizing C++
• Experience with Open Architectures
• Experience with Rapid development and integration of radar modes
• Use of industry-standard hardware, middleware and development tools to streamline development and integration
• Experience enhancing, upgrading radar systems
• Utilizing COTS tools on radar systems to create portable, extensibility secure systems
• Test and integration of radar systems with Man-in-the-Loop and Hardware-in-the-loop systems
• Experience with Software Architecture, Signal processing or Data processing
• Experience with VxWorks and Linux
• Thorough knowledge of Software Development Processes
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
• Experience working in a Agile environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related STEM degree from accredited university.
*Clearance Requirement: Must be a U.S. Citizenship with an active TOP SECRET Clearance with a current SSBI. *
This is a contingent position that requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.