Raytheon Technologies Senior Subcontracts Manager in El Segundo, California
Raytheon is looking for an experienced Subcontract Manager to join its Secure Sensor Solutions (S3) team. The position will support the Assured Systems and Future Aircraft System and Technology (FAST) Acquisition, S3 within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business unit. You will develop a portfolio of major subcontracts and procurement activities. You will ensure all subcontracts are fully compliant to policies/procedures and to the Federal Acquisition Regulations. You will participate in gate reviews and capture/proposal efforts, as well as facilitate relationships across organizations and suppliers.
• Perform procurement and supplier management functions in support of U.S. Government and Commercial (Domestic and International) subcontracts. Administer and care for high dollar FFP/Cost Type major subcontracts/inter-organizational transfer from $1M to in excess of $50M in value.
• Develop the overall sourcing and procurement activities from development through production and final contract close out.
• Develop tactical and strategic aspects of supplier relationship. Monitor and care for incoming supply of materials to fully support MRP and self-guided demand; includes interface with functional and internal support organizations, such as Integrated Product Teams (IPT), Engineering, Production Control, Operations and Material Program Managers, and Program Office.
• Develop supply chain strategies and alternatives. Develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and creativity. Perform risk analysis including identifying risks, opportunities, potential impacts, and mitigation plans.
• Lead the supplier management team and be the focal point for subcontractor performance. Includes: RFP generation, Review adequacy of requirements flow-down; Development of negotiation strategy and lead multi-functional negotiation teams; Negotiation of price, delivery, payments and all contractual terms; Purchase order Placement and maintenance; Earned Value Management; Milestone monitoring and completion assessments; Trend analysis.
• Perform Price and Cost Analysis. Serve as group level coordinator and program administrator for the High Risk Supplier Management and Company Supplier Risk Tool processes.
• Communicate clearly, be proactive in a very fast paced environment, flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility yet be thorough, and facilitate tasks to completion.
• Minimum of 8 years of direct DoD procurement/major subcontract management experience
• Direct experience in awarding and managing Cost type subcontracts
• Experience with New Business Capture and Proposal processes in a subcontracts management role
• Experience working with FAR/DFAR
• Experience in Earned Value Management or related financial management experience
• Experience with supporting subcontract management teams
• Experience working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
• Experience interfacing with internal customers and all levels of organization
• Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
• Experience with negotiation of price reductions and terms and conditions
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to learn and effectively apply new resources, processes and procedures
• Ability to travel domestically/internationally, if required
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
• Thorough understanding of risk identification, mitigation and contingency planning
• Knowledge of import / export regulations (ITAR/EAR)
• Technical knowledge of space related hardware applications
• Six Sigma and productivity improvement experience
• Fluency in Raytheon systems, processes, and procedures
• Active Security Clearance: DOD or SSBI preferred
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.173764
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.