Raytheon Technologies Sr Finance Analyst, FP&A in El Segundo, California
Join the Special Programs Product Line team within the Space Systems (SS) mission area and Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) business. The finance analyst will be essential to the execution of both existing programs and key pursuits. This dynamic program area contains a number of programs with multiple contract types (FFP, CPFF, and CPIF). Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to financial forecasting and reporting, variance analysis, Earned Value Management and compliance, Estimates at Completion (EACs), proposal oversight, working with internal and external customers, foreign exchange execution and audit/policy compliance.
• 2+ years of financial experience
• Must be an authority at consolidating and analyzing data necessary to ensure financial forecasts are accurate.
• Ability to effectively analyze financial data and communicate financial information internally and externally to the product line.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer software skills in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• U.S. Citizenship status
• Ability to quickly learn and utilize program management systems and tools
• Significant EVMS experience desired
• Autonomously create and accurately analyze financial data
• PRISM/MRP experience
• Ability to obtain a TS and/or SSBI clearance is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.