Raytheon Technologies Sr Principal Electrical Engr - Mixed Signal ASICs in El Segundo, California
Senior Principal Electrical Engineer responsible for design, analysis, simulation, test and integration of Mixed Signal and Analog circuits.
Must be an industry leader in custom integrated circuit design using technologies including CMOS, BiCMOS and SiGe as evidenced by previous successful circuit design work experience, publications, technical leadership or patents.
Must be capable of functioning in multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects.
Must be an advocate of systematic design processes and verification methodologies to insure design compliance.
Interface with program office and customers to ensure program goals are achieved. Work with department direction to develop technology roadmaps. Provide technical, cost, and schedule data in support of new business proposals as needed.
Duties will also include technical guidance and oversight of design projects, new business proposal efforts, technical risk assessments, improvement of design processes, technology planning and mentoring.
The candidate is expected to work well on their own with minimal direction. Additionally, the applicant is expected to possess excellent problem solving skills, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be customer attentive and organized.
• Product design, analysis and test of Analog and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits for Space & Airborne Systems as evidenced by at least 10+ years of experience in one or more of these areas
• Knowledge of IC design flows including analog, mixed-signal and digital ASIC design methodologies in support of System-on-Chip developments
• Thorough understanding and experience with the latest Cadence and Mentor tools
• Product design, verification, and implementation of analog circuit functions including voltage and current sources, ADC’s, DAC’s, RF Circuits, PLLs, and custom digital in support of system-on-chip Integrated Circuits Developments for Space & Airborne Systems as evidenced by at least 8+ years of experience in one or more of these areas
• Custom integrated circuit design using technologies including CMOS, BiCMOS and SiGe
• Ability to interface with program office and customers to ensure program targets are achieved
• Excellent communication and motivation skills
• Self-starter with initiative and self-guided judgment
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Capable of functioning in multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects
• Work with department key team members team to develop technology. Provide technical, cost, and schedule data in support of proposals.
BS and 10 years of experience, MS and 8 years of experience, PhD and 6 years of experience.
Majors: Engineering – EE / CE or similar technical degree preferred
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.171920
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.