Raytheon Technologies Sr Supv, Security in El Segundo, California
Seeking a highly motivated Industrial Security Professional to manage our Classified and Sensitive Material Management (CSMM) Office located El Segundo CA. Selected candidate shall provide security oversight of a large DoD Collateral Classified Material account to include NATO and Top-Secret holdings IAW with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD 5220.22-M standards.
As the CSMM Manager, the candidate will supervise a team of Industrial Security Professionals, provide NISPOM guidance/training for the protection, Transmission, Destruction and accounting of classified material assigned to Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) El Segundo facility utilizing local established policies. Collaborate with peers across Global Security Services in identifying areas of improvement and disseminate best practices that align with RIS strategies and customer needs. The candidate must have thorough knowledge of NISPOM Chapter 4 (Classifications and Marking), Chapter 5 (Safeguarding Classified Information), Chapter 9, (Special Requirements) and Chapter 10 (International Security Requirements).
The candidate must be able to manage and lead a yearly internal classified material self-inspections, audits and assist in the investigations of any reports of loss/mishandling of classified material assigned to RIS El Segundo. Good Communications and analytical skills are a must to conduct briefings for senior management resolving problems encountered based upon personal experience, program execution and working knowledge of NISPOM guidelines. Ensure all classified shipments are properly packaged, shipped and tracked throughout material transmission. Work with program representatives to ensure timely package submissions in support of RIS Mission Objectives. Submit accurate and timely weekly CSMM accounting reports. Author and provide targeted Classified Material Custodians training to Program Managers, engineers, and cleared users with valid Need to Know.
Local travel required to other RIS off-site locations as necessary.
• Documented experience as Classified Material Manager or Alternate
• Current DoD Top Secret Clearance
• Customer Service Support identified as RI&S that is mission critical job requiring candidate to be on-site.
• Ability to support occasional off-hours or weekends to meet program critical shipments of time sensitive
• Excellent organizational skills to avoid disruption of RI&S program critical events.
• Excellent communication skills and coordination with program management and internal/external
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Successful candidate must have the ability to work independently and on teams. The ability to adapt to a dynamic, and fast-pace environment is a must.
• Highly flexible and responsive to program and manufacturing driven timelines
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's Degree in a related field with five or more years of related Industrial Security experience.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active Final U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.187095
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.