Raytheon Technologies Subcontract Specialist in El Segundo, California
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is seeking an experienced Subcontracts Manager to join its Secure Sensor Solutions (S3) team.
The position will support Future Aircraft Systems and Technology (FAST) / Assured Systems (AS) Product Lines and reports directly to the Manager of FAST/AS Acquisitions within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business unit.
You will develop a portfolio of major subcontracts and procurement activities and ensure all subcontracts are fully compliant to policies/procedures and to the Federal Acquisition Regulations. You will participate in gate reviews and capture/proposal efforts, as well as facilitate relationships across organizations and suppliers. Perform procurement and supplier management functions in support of U.S. Government and Commercial (Domestic and International) subcontracts. Administer and care for high dollar FFP/Cost Type major subcontracts/inter-organizational transfer from $50K to in excess of $25M in value.
- •Develop the overall sourcing and procurement activities from development through production and final contract close out.
•Develop tactical and strategic aspects of supplier relationship. Monitor and care for incoming supply of materials to fully support MRP and self-guided demand; includes interface with functional and internal support organizations, such as Integrated Product Teams (IPT), Engineering, Production Control, Operations and Material Program Managers, and Program Office.
• Develop supply chain strategies and alternatives. Develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and creativity. Perform risk analysis including identifying risks, opportunities, potential impacts, and mitigation plans.
• Lead the supplier management team and be the focal point for subcontractor performance. Includes: RFP generation, Review adequacy of requirements flow-down; Development of negotiation strategy and lead multi-functional negotiation teams; Negotiation of price, delivery, payments and all contractual terms.
• Perform Price and Cost Analysis. Serve as group level coordinator and program administrator for the High Risk Supplier Management and Company Supplier Risk Tool processes.
• Communicate clearly, be proactive in a very fast paced environment, flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility yet be thorough, and facilitate tasks to completion.
- Required Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years DoD procurement/major subcontract management experience
• Direct experience in awarding and managing Cost type subcontracts
• Experience as a Prime Subcontract Manager
• Experience with New Business Capture and Proposal processes in a subcontracts management role
• Experience working with FAR/DFAR
- • Experience with supporting subcontract management teams
• Experience working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
• Experience interfacing with internal customers and all levels of organization
• Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
• Experience with negotiation of price reductions and terms and conditions
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to learn and effectively apply new resources, processes and procedures
•Ability to travel domestically/internationally, if required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with Long Term Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, BVSS
• Ability to obtain and/or maintain a US Government Security Clearance
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
• Experience managing development subcontract efforts
• Thorough understanding of risk identification, mitigation and contingency planning
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar
• Master's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.