Raytheon Technologies Subcontracts/Acquisition Manager in El Segundo, California
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is looking for an experienced Subcontracts/Acquisition Manager to join its team. You will report directly to the Electronic Warfare (EW) Acquisition Sr. Manager, Commodity Management & Sourcing; supporting multiple programs within the RIS, EW mission area. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage subcontracts (domestic/international) and represent the Supply Chain organization at various levels on functional and cross-functional teams to drive business results.
• Negotiate and administers multiple subcontract types, to include but not limited to Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, as well as development/R&D efforts.
• Evaluate, identify, and select suppliers and business partners.
• Generate and negotiate Long-Term Price Agreements and other related agreements.
• Work closely with Program Office, Mission Assurance, and Engineering representatives to define and implement procurement strategies and develop subcontract Statements of Work.
• Working closely with engineering to support and implement quick turn purchase orders supporting rapid turn development efforts.
• Solicit proposals from prospective subcontractors and employs value analysis techniques to analyze cost/price, technical capability and financial viability, conducting investigations to ensure ability to perform within cost and schedule.
• Monitor and report cost and metric data, schedule and status of suppliers and recommends or implements corrective action as necessary.
• Work with suppliers to expedite and obtain updates to delivery dates and other commitments; and update SAP business systems accordingly to support MRP requirements
• Prepare subcontract documentation in accordance with established company, customer and government regulations.
• Minimum 5 years of progressive, relevant experience in supply chain, preferably in subcontracts or procurement
• Experience in the government and/or aerospace industries
• General working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR and DFAR)
• Experience with Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Reimbursable, and Time and Material (T&M) subcontract types
• Experience making presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience in managing suppliers or projects
• Experience with root cause corrective action (RCCA)
• Experience in desktop computing tools (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project)
• U.S. Citizenship
• Prior experience with multiple subcontract types including but not limited to Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Material (T&M), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), etc.
• Prior experience working in the defense industry, preferably within aerospace
• Experience with import/export regulations (ITAR/EAR)
• Demonstrated experience managing critical strategic suppliers that are competitors and suppliers
• Demonstrated experience leading executive and program level supplier reviews
• International experience
• Organizational capabilities and be detail oriented
• Ability to grasp / understand technical concepts / applications
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
• Raytheon Subcontracts or MPM Certifications
• NCMA Certification
• Ability to obtain and/or maintain a US Government Security Clearance
Bachelor’s Degree required (B.S. or B.A.) in business, engineering, or related field.
• Master’s Degree in Business or related field188795
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.