Raytheon Technologies Industrial Security Specialist II in Forest, Mississippi
The Raytheon Forest, MS Security team is seeking a candidate to support the industrial security program. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded security professional, knowledgeable on interpreting and implementing NISPOM requirements. The Industrial Security Specialist II position will be working in the areas of document control, Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) processing and overseeing, Personnel Security, Physical Security, and Communications Security (COMSEC). The effective candidate will interface with all levels of Raytheon personnel and government personnel to ensure contract security compliance with National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), Contract Security Classification Specification (DD 254) and Department of Defense (DoD) program security requirements.
The position requires a self-motivated candidate who is capable of working self - guided. The candidate will support the Facility Security Officer (FSO) in security processes and procedures such as, security self-inspections, security education and awareness training, investigation of security violations, classified document control, processing classified visits, and the facility physical security requirements, and Communications Security (COMSEC).
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Industrial Security
• Successful completion of the CDSE FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities curriculum
• Experience interacting with Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) representatives
• In-depth, working knowledge of the NISPOM and ISLs with the ability to research and interpret guidance
• In-depth, working knowledge of the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and National Industrial Security System (NISS) for security tasks such as personnel and facility clearance verification; classified visit certifications
• Experience managing all aspects of a classified document control program
• Experience interpreting security guidance on DD254s and issuing subcontractor DD254s
• Experience working in an environment requiring minimal supervision
• Experience in Physical Security requirements to include collateral Closed Area and Restricted Area certification and management
• Willingness to travel on company business
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Proficiency in common business software (Microsoft Office – Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Current and active Secret Security clearance
• Experience creating and conducting security briefings, debriefings, indoctrinations, and program-specific security briefings
• Working knowledge of Access Commander and Perspective Incident Management program
• Ability to resolve routine and complex problems
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy when interacting with employees and administration at all levels within the company
• Knowledge of Diamond II for alarm management, employee and non-employee badge printing
• COMSEC account management
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
Check out all of the great things about our Forest, MS. office by watching the video on the link below!
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.