Raytheon Technologies Power Supply / Power Electronics Engineer in Forest, Mississippi
Looking for a unique challenge in the realm of power electronics and analog circuits? Ready to join a growing company that supports our warfighter? We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our enthusiastic, diverse, and rapidly growing team.
Raytheon Intelligence and Space provides technology, development, and manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground, and space-based systems. Forest, MS is the center of excellence for development, manufacturing and testing of tactical airborne radars.
This position is located at our Consolidated Manufacturing site in Mississippi. For more information follow this link:
• 2+ years of relevant experience directly related to engineering design, testing or troubleshooting analog circuits/power electronics
• Experience with analog and power electronics circuit theory
• Ability to understand and troubleshoot to a component level
• US Citizenship is required, as this person must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance within first year of employment
• Experience with modern Automated Test Systems for electronics
• Strong skills and experience performing analysis of technical data
• Excellent communication skills including report writing and presentations
• Secret DoD Security Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 0-2 years of experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.