Raytheon Technologies Principal Electrical Engineer in Forest, Mississippi
Come home to Mississippi - Accept a position with a growing high tech company.
The Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) designs and develops electronics and test equipment for RF, EW, Communications and EO sensors. HWEC provides engineering, technology development, and manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground, and space-based systems. Forest, MS is the center of excellence for develop and test of tactical airborne Radars.
We are currently seeking an Electrical / Network Engineer to join our enthusiastic, diverse, and rapidly growing team.
This position is located at our RF Technology Center in Forest Mississippi. For more information follow this link:
• 8+ years of relevant experience directly related to network engineering design, testing or troubleshooting radar products.
• Proven experience troubleshooting and performing failure analysis on RF circuits with demonstrated knowledge of associated equipment. Must understand radar theory and application.
• Ability to understand and interpret Acceptance Test Requirements
• Cognizant of network topologies as well as understand necessary configuration details
• US Citizenship is required, as this person must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance within first year of employment
• Experience with radar systems through Ku band. Experience with avionics communication protocols.
• Experience with modern Automated Test Systems for electronics
• Strong skills and experience performing analysis of technical data
• Lab experience with RF network analyzers and spectrum analyzers
• Excellent communication skills including report writing and presentations
• Linux experience
• SW development experience
• SW tools (ie MatLab, National Instruments)
• Secret DoD Security Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience.
• Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 6 years of experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.178008
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.