Raytheon Technologies Senior Test Software Engineer II in Forest, Mississippi
Raytheon Intelligence & Space in Forest, MS is growing!
As a part of Raytheon Technologies you will deliver innovative technologies that help secure our nation, push boundaries and create opportunities.
We are looking for Senior Test Software Engineers to join our diverse team in Forest, Mississippi supporting our Airborne Radar product lines. The Test Automation Department (TAD) is responsible for the design and development of test equipment hardware and software to support a wide range of products and customers. The Forest, MS Test Systems section within TAD is a growing and highly motivated team who consistently provides quality on-time solutions to support external and internal customers seeking creative and economical solutions for their product lines.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop test software to exercise and analyze deliverable product. Other responsibilities are to support conceptual and detailed design of test positions and test adapters as well as integration and post-delivery support of these test systems.
You will be expected to follow established procedures and instructions while working closely with program / functional supervision to ensure the overall design targets are met.
You must be able to support cradle to grave efforts including proposal generation, conceptual modeling, detailed design, integration, and verification activities.
From the warm hospitality and southern comfort to the historical destinations and Gulf Coast region charm, Mississippi is an ideal place to grow your high-tech career with Raytheon Technologies.
We look forward to talking to you!
• Minimum 6 years of test software development with emphasis in automated test systems
• Experience with National Instruments LabVIEW software
• Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, C#)
• Experience in digital and RF test equipment using COTS components to deliver test equipment solutions
• Experience with common laboratory/manufacturing test instrumentation and electronics (oscilloscopes, DMMs, power supplies etc.)
• Experience prioritizing and handling multiple tasks in a production environment, developing solutions under only general direction, and demonstrating excellent troubleshooting skills Experience translating requirements into cost effective and creative solutions
• Experience planning, conducting, coordinating and managing technical development activities
• MUST be a U.S. Citizen able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance within one year of hire date
• Active Secret clearance is preferred.
• Project estimation (budget and schedule) using government approved Earned Value Management System
• Sense of process discipline, order, and attention to detail. Knowledge of Configuration Management principles, environments, and tools
• Work with limited supervision and meet commitments for assigned schedule, financial, and technical goals
• Professional engineering experience working within a team environment
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience building strong relationships and effectively partnering with distributed teams across multiple sites
• Experience working and communicating with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
• Bachelor's degree in a related STEM discipline
• Master's degree in related STEM discipline
• Preferred Degree: BSEE or BSCE
• BS and 6 years of experience, MS and 4 years of experience, PhD and 2 years of experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
*This requisition is for future work, if you meet the requirements you will be contacted by the recruiter
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.