Raytheon Technologies Sr Anlyst, Prgrm Cost Cntrls in Fullerton, California
Raytheon Intelligence & Space is looking for a Program Cost Scheduling and Control Analyst to join our dynamic Program Finance Team. This position is an excellent opportunity to learn program finance fundamentals and enhance finance-related skills. Candidate will participate in a wide variety of challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment ranging from the support of multi-million dollar programs, to wider responsibilities within the Business Area, including monthly financial analysis and management reporting and briefings. Working in a team environment to provide financial support to programs and tasks involved with Inter-Organizational Transfer (IOT) processing, bookings and sales forecasting, monitoring of organization metrics, monthly and weekly reporting, and cost control and analysis.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
• Minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience in financial analysis or related finance field
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Work under general direction and participate in choosing targets of assignment
• Show initiative by seeking ways to improve processes and data analysis
• Excellent financial and critical thinking skills
• Good communication skills
• Collaboration skills
• Deep desire to learn and contribute in a team-based environment
• Familiarity with financial forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
• Familiarity with and working knowledge of SAP/APEX/PRISM
• Advanced Excel skills
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field and 2 years of prior relevant Finance experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.