Raytheon Technologies Mgr, Program Mgmt in Fulton, Maryland
Come join our team!
Raytheon Solipsys in Fulton, Maryland (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Raytheon Technologies) is searching for an enthusiastic, talented program manager, who enjoys hands on program management to join our Program Office responsible for program implementation of scope which includes management of all cost, schedule, and technical execution of assigned programs, Program Status Reviews, EACs and Customer Reporting and reporting to various levels of management. We have a flexible work environment and opportunities to increase your knowledge and experience!
In this role, you will be responsible for the full range of the program life-cycle from program capture/proposal through program completion and closeout. You will guide multi-functional teams in the day to day execution of small programs which are focused on the software development, integration, deployment, training and support of Solipsys Command and Control (C2) products to a wide array of customers and have direct involvement in both the development of the Solipsys Commercial Off the Shelf products and the integration of those products to meet specific customer requirements.
• Developing and implementing Program Management plans, processes, program milestones, metrics, and program controls to ensure successful program execution. This includes cost/schedule management, Risk and Opportunity Management, Estimate at Complete (EAC) reporting and on time delivery of all work products
• Preparing briefs to management on new issues/topics of interest on assigned programs
• Produce and present Program Management status (Gates), including Evaluations and action item tracking
• Responsible for growing the program and its product(s) by ensuring ongoing customer funding of current contractual requirements, working with the customer to identify and fund further product enhancements
• Regular interface with functional counterparts such as Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain and Quality as well as regular interfacing with external customers
• 8+ years of relevant experience in program management
• Experience managing small programs ($5-10M) with diverse teams
• Experience managing programs focused on the integration, deployment, training and support of software products
• Experience with tools required to manage program lifecycle from program capture to program closeout including Earned Value, Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk & Opportunity Management and program status reporting
Required Education: BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other comparable degree.
• Proven experience guiding cross functional teams
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, team building, and change management experience with the ability to work with minimum direct supervision
• Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
• Product lifecycle management experience
• Earned Value Management
• Proven capability to examine data and develop metrics to convey message to team and program leadership
• Demonstrates initiative, passion and creativity in problem solving
• Ability to collaborate daily with a cross functional team in a healthy, robust matrixed environment
• MS Office proficiency, specifically MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance or the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Candidate needs to be certified as Level 5 in the Raytheon Program Management process or have the ability to be certified within 12 months
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.