Raytheon Technologies Principal Business Planner/Analytics in Fulton, Maryland
Raytheon Solipsys in Fulton, Maryland (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Raytheon Technologies) and an industry leader in the development of integrated Command and Control (C2) Network-Centric software solutions is searching for an enthusiastic, talented professional to fill the position of the Principal Business Planner in the Continuous Improvement Department. This successful candidate will perform a variety of metrics and reporting functions for Raytheon Solipsys. Partnering across organizations, the candidate will develop and implement data assimilation capabilities, apply statistical techniques to analyze results, and leverage reporting and data visualization resources to turn data into actionable information.
This position requires the ability to prioritize and perform complex tasks within established deadlines. The effective candidate for this assignment must be able to work self - guided and on project teams in an adaptable environment with minimal supervision using a variety of technologies. Additionally, this position requires an understanding of business and financial processes and reporting, as well as a basic understanding of the engineering and software development metrics.
This role can be either a G09 or a G10 salary grade. The G10 role requires additional experience and/or education. A minimum of 8 years of professional work experience is required for the G10 level position.
• Experience integrating and analyzing large, complex data sets, data visualization and reporting automation.
• Deep data metrics skills with the ability to prepare, process, analyze, and visualize significant amounts of information from multiple data sources while keeping the big picture in mind.
• Experience to turn data into information and knowledge to strengthen targeted actions.
• Advanced Microsoft and Atlassian data analysis capabilities such as Excel, Jira, Confluence, Crucible, etc.
• Experience in using data reporting development and visualization instruments including Microsoft Office and Atalssian tool suites.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams to standardize reporting best practices.
• Experience processing and presenting complex information in a concise and compelling manner to non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated critical thinker mindset, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
• Self-starter with deep organizational, planning, and implementation skills.
• Skilled in multi-tasking and effectively managing multiple projects.
• Experience strengthening and maintaining reporting and analysis solutions in business element focused in a Software Development environment.
• Experience accessing SQL databases.
• Knowledge of best practices for database administration, data warehousing, security procedures and products.
• Ability to implement operational automation using scripts.
• Familiarity with scheduling and business systems that support the business, functional and program areas.
• Computer proficiency and demonstrated ability to learn new software applications.
• Experience in extracting information from business systems and understanding of process flow and information relationships.
• Thorough business acumen, ideally in software development or finance.
• Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma
• Defense Industry Experience.
Required Education: Bachelors or Master's Degree with 6 years prior relevant experience (computer science or business administration or related degree preferred)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.179747
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.