Raytheon Technologies Eng II, Software Engrg in Goleta, California
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) is growing! We are pursuing top candidates to join the Raytheon Technologies team and support our vision to be “One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place”.
Join with us! The Advanced Concepts and Technologies (ACT) team is a growing organization with a multitude of opportunities for motivated, team-oriented individuals. ACT RI&S is interested in committed engineers and scientists who are passionate about creating creative and cost-effective solutions.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer with Electro-optical and Infrared Sensor experience to be an important participant on the software integrated product team (IPT). The team provides much-valued Multi-Spectral Targeting System (MTS) experience that develops a state-of-the-art sensor for a mission of vital importance to our nation. As a leading provider of integrated sensor, communication and electronic warfare systems, you will be giving military forces accurate and timely actionable information for the network-centric battlefield. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: Raytheon Intelligence & Space (https://www.raytheonintelligenceandspace.com/)
• Participating in the full software lifecycle development (requirements analysis, design, implementation and unit testing, software integration and test, system level integration)
• Performing requirements analysis/definition to ensure system will meet all customer requirements
• Integrating system parameters and software solutions into the real-time system and ensure the functionality of the requirement
• Participating in code and other software artifacts reviews
• Interacting with engineers from other disciplines, such as Systems and Electrical Engineering, to obtain pertinent information required to accomplish tasks
Ability to obtain a Secret U.S. security clearance within 1 year of starting employment
• Software development experience
• Experience with C/C++
• Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, and/or VxWorks (or other RTOS)
• Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
• Experience with design, code, integration, and test of large systems
• Experience with Git, Visual Studio, JIRA, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Boost, MSVC and GCC compilers, Open CL, Open GL, and CUDA on GPU platforms
• Experience developing and integrating OMS-based architectures
• Domain knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Radars, EO/IR, EW, Network Communications, Datalinks, Platform Integration, Weapons/Effects (Missiles, Projectiles), Command & Control for Fire Control and Surveillance applications, Multi-Domain Airborne Sensor Fusion and Tracking experience
• Domain knowledge in Information Assurance and Cyber Protection
2 years of relevant experience with a BS degree (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, preferred)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.