Raytheon Technologies Manager II-Program Management in Goleta, California
This position will be a program manager on Raytheon Vision System Tactical programs.
This role will collaborate with other PMO staff in setting program strategy, vision and tactical direction for program execution by multifunctional teams and subcontractors. The program manager will integrate the performance of the program’s engineering, operations, supply chain, mission assurance and program operations teams.
The PM establishes an executable baseline and manages the risks and opportunities of assigned programs.
This role will support and present Program Management Reviews and EACs. This position develops and adheres to the program’s Annual Operating Plan (AOP), ensuring program growth and achieving measurable customer satisfaction.
This person will also be responsible for supporting proposal preparation, statements of work and specifications, negotiation and administration of contracts with the customer.
This individual is responsible for developing strong customer relationships and develop corrective actions to mitigate customer identified issues and changes to program scope.
• Prefer experience working with ISR technologies and/or subassemblies.
• 8+ years working experience, with experience relevant to Program Management.
• Experience working with large complex teams
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience implementing EVMS and Risk & Opportunity management
• Demonstrated ability to lead by impact and collaboration
• Knowledge of Raytheon processes and policies
• Experience with EO/IR technologies for space applications preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of IPDS
• Strong communications skills and experience presenting to customers and senior leadership
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business or related discipline
This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance within one year of hire.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.