Raytheon Technologies Manager III-Program Management in Goleta, California
The Advanced Electronic Warfare Program Manager is responsible for the strategic planning and execution for multiple pursuits in Advanced EW Technology Development, including cost, schedule, and technical performance valued at $10M/year in programs and IRADs.
These pursuits represent significant new growth within the Advanced EW portfolio, potential of $150M+ over the next 5 years, which may involve technology transfer into production mission areas.
• 10+ years of direct work experience in program management, systems engineering, or related military experience
• Excellent understanding of EW principles, systems, and concepts of operations
• Experience leading new business capture activities and winning new business in a enthusiastic environment
• Experience with Advanced Programs
• IMS and EVMS implementation and execution, to include meeting EAC requirements
• Ability to monitor, interact and course correct technical teams to support customer goals
• Experience developing systems development and/or design within the last three years
• Must be able to travel between Raytheon sites and visit customer locations in support of business execution and growth requirements
• Active DoD Secret security clearance
• U.S. Citizenship
•Proven track record of capturing and successfully executing complex programs
• 5+ years’ experience successfully managing technology development programs and IRADs
• Experience guiding new business capture activities and winning new business in a passionate environment
• Broad experience in EW systems development
• Advanced airborne and maritime platform electronics development/integration experience
• Electronic Support and Electronic Attack technique experience
• In-depth RF system design and testing knowledge
• Effective written, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Active Top Secret, SSBI eligible
•Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or a related discipline (Master’s Degree in a technical field or MBA is desired)
U.S. Citizenship is required, as this position requires an active DoD Security Clearance on day 1 of employment.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.