Raytheon Technologies Sr. Facilities Technician in Goleta, California
The Lead Facilities Technician is responsible for reliable and consistent operation of building systems for offices, labs, clean rooms, and support areas. Work includes operations within a semi-conductor wafer fab facility, as well as performing other routine maintenance and repair projects as needed for HVAC Mechanical Units, Boilers, Vacuum Pumps and Air Compressors.
Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on HVAC units, motors, pneumatic tools, and other facilities equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
The Facilities Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Service and repair of environmental-control systems associated with mechanical systems.
• Perform other maintenance-related tasks, such as troubleshooting and maintaining pump systems, compressed air, vacuum systems, etc.
• Proficiency in the maintenance of large air handlers.
• Thorough understanding of heating and ventilation systems feeding electronics labs and environmental lab areas.
• Required to work in compliance with OSHA and Raytheon safety policies and procedures, as applicable, to ensure that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
• Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Familiarity with MS Office Business Suite applications.
• Ability to work from manuals, blueprints, drawings, layouts, wiring diagrams, or other specifications.
• Provides assistance to technicians/colleagues for various tasks as needed.
• Communicates professionally, both orally and in writing, with co-workers and customers as needed to relay information they need in order to be successful.
• Experience with building automation and control programs.
• This role typically requires a High school diploma, and 2 year post HS training/certificate and 8 years of applicable experience in Facilities Maintenance or other industrial experience.
• Completion of a NFPA 70E electrical safety course
• This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.