Raytheon Technologies Sr Mgr, Program Mgmt in Goleta, California
This position will be responsible and accountable for cost, schedule and technical performance on the AeroDAS suite of projects and programs within Vision Systems. This includes setting strategy, vision and direction for program execution by multifunctional teams, subcontractors and suppliers. The program manager (PM) will supervise and integrate the performance of the program’s engineering, operations, supply chain, mission assurance and business development teams; and ensure appropriate staffing is available. The PM establishes an executable baseline and manages the risks and opportunities. This position contributes to the development and adherence of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), ensuring program growth and achieving measurable customer satisfaction.
This person will also be responsible for leading or supporting proposal preparation, statements of work and specifications, negotiation and administration of contracts with the customer. This team member is responsible to develop corrective actions to mitigate issues and changes to program scope, assisting with aligning resources in a multiple team member and subcontract environment to ensure effective and cost efficient performance.
•10+ years working experience, with significant experience as a Program Manager.
• Experience working with large complex teams
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience implementing EVMS and Risk & Opportunity management
• Earned value management systems.
• Program execution to forecasted sales, bookings and profit goals.
• Capture and proposal management experience.
• Cross-functional technical team guidance
• Subcontractor management for technical development efforts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a technical context.
Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
This position can be based in Goleta, CA or in McKinney, TX. If based in McKinney, this role may require 25% travel to Goleta.
• Prefer experience working with EO/IR and/or ISR technologies and/or subassemblies.
• Knowledge of Raytheon processes and policies
• Demonstrated knowledge of IPDS
• Demonstrated ability to lead by guide and collaboration
• Excellent communications skills and experience presenting to customers and senior key team members
• Experience integrating imaging components at the system level
• Technical experience in III-V materials development, SWIR, digital pixel sensors and/or LADAR receivers.
• Product development resulting in product offerings.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require U.S. Security Clearance within one year of employment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business or related discipline
• MBA or advanced degree preferred
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.