Raytheon Technologies Sr Procurement Analyst in Goleta, California
Raytheon Vision Systems' (RVS), a division of Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems based in Goleta, CA, strives to be the most admired firm in the industry for discriminating focal plane arrays. RVS has been a technology development and manufacturing leader of infrared systems for 55 years and it continues to be one of the industry leaders in the production of high tech vision products for a variety of space, tactical and commercial applications.
RVS Supply Chain Team is looking for a Procurement Specialist. This is a buying position for the Raytheon Vision Systems (RVS) Procurement organization. You will care for lower and non-complex commodity procurements in support of multiple internal customers’ company wide. You should possess the capability to independently review and negotiate terms and conditions and recommend final Raytheon position to Subject Matter Expert and/or Supply Chain Advisor. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
•Negotiations, including supplier negotiations (price, schedules and terms & conditions)
•Price Analyses and P.O. package documentation write-up
•Selecting qualified suppliers
•Seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable)
•Post-award management in accordance with company directives and work instructions.
• Minimum of 2+ year’s relevant experience in a procurement/supply chain role.
• U.S. Citizenship is required due to For Official Use Only (FOUO)/ITAR-regulated documentation access
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems
• Experience placing POs of low to medium complexity and processing high volume POs across various business units
• Experience working in a virtual environment
• Experience performing price analyses, source selection/justification
• DoD procurement experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (FAR/DFARS)
• Experience working with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, SAP systems
• Knowledge of buying complex electrical and mechanical commodities.
• Knowledge of reading drawings and parts lists
• Use standard computer systems focused on supplier management processes (SAP-PRISM)
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
• Proven ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
• Ability to filter information from multiple sources to cultivate creative solutions
• Effective at influencing others
• Experience with Raytheon resources, as well as knowledge of supply chain processes
• Ability to effectively manage job responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Ability to quickly assimilate new information, processes and tools
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to think strategically
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, marketing or related field187932
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.