Raytheon Technologies Audio Production Specialist in Herndon, Virginia
Raytheon Technologies is currently searching for a highly skilled Audio Production Specialist to join a Digital Media Team in Northern Virginia. The Audio Production Specialist will be involved in but not limited to, the recording of voice narration, sound design for video edits, and the full production of podcasts. As part of a collaborative team, the Audio Production Specialist will participate and contribute throughout all stages of a digital media storytelling process. They will help review production requests, conceptualize visual and sound ideas to help produce creative and compelling content that supports our mission.
• Bachelor’s degree in audio, video production or a related field (equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of education)
• 6+ years of professional experience working as a Sound Designer, Audio Engineer, Audio Producer or similar role
• Expertise in digital sound recording, mixing and design software
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite: Audition, Premiere Pro and After Effects
• The ability to record, mix, sound design and master audio to industry standard content
• Understanding of audio compression technologies and file formats
• Previous experience working in radio, television, video and or a digital media production environment
• Must present a professional demeanor and be able to work and participate effectively within a team environment as well as independently
• Must possess thorough communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must have the ability to guide priorities, meet deadlines and work well within a dynamic, multi-tasking environment
• Applicants will be required to submit examples of work by way of demo reel or online portfolio
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. This position is contingent upon program/customer concurrence.
Candidates must be willing to undergo a rigorous background check.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.