Raytheon Technologies Information, Review and Release Analyst - Senior in Herndon, Virginia
Raytheon Technologies is looking for an Information Review and Release Analyst. This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule supporting a dynamic fast paced business office in Herndon, VA. The successful candidate will review standards of special searches and historical collections and internal declassification guidance, review and redact documents following Executive Order (EO) 13526, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), and the Privacy Act laws, and provide case management support for Privacy, FOIAs, Appeals, and EOM requests. The individual will coordinate actions for records containing Other Government Agency (OGA) equities and process accordingly. The selected candidate must be able to provide delivery with quality, accuracy, and consistency. The individual must be willing to perform ad hoc duties as needed.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must have excellent reviewer and analytical skills; problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working independently and/or team environment.
• Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
• Strong knowledge of the intelligence community with a strong analytical skills background.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be proficient in computer utilization.
• Must have multi-tasking ability
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed.
• Knowledge of Sponsor culture and requirements.
• The ability to assist with process improvement initiatives.
• A bachelor degree and 4+ years of experience specific to the skills listed.
• Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.
• Hours of coverage are from 6 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday; 40 hour work week.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.